st: RE: backing up ado files

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: backing up ado files
Date   Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:19:21 -0400

> Michael McCulloch
>
> Is backing up my treasured collection of ado files simply a matter of
> backing up the directory C:\Program Files\Stata9\ado?

Type -adopath- on the command line to see all the needed directories.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any
attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential,
protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or
proprietary non-public information. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution,
or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if
any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful.