Re: st: Expanded significance values in STATA output?

From   Jason Thompson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Expanded significance values in STATA output?
Date   Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:17:12 -0500

Good advice, but nevertheless more significant digits are usually
available through return values. After running your statistical
command, try -return list- or -ereturn list- to see what
Stata saves behind the scenes.