st: RE: Another reshape wide question

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Another reshape wide question
Date   Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:44:26 +0100

You've answered your own question. The answer is No,
in your circumstances.

Stata is not being awkward: it just doesn't see that
your proposed -reshape- make sense.

Perhaps the -reshape- you have in mind does make
sense, but you are not giving the right specification.

But speculation is futile here.

To repeat, you have to give more details on the precise
set-up you have before you will get good and
precise advice.

And have you done that reading yet?

Amber Katz