Re: st: RE: how do i save the significance levels of coefficients after estimation?

From   "Ada Ma" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: how do i save the significance levels of coefficients after estimation?
Date   Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:39:30 +0100

Coming back with more questions - the estimation I did have lost of
dropped variables, and when I tried to implement:

mat se= vecdiag(cholesky(diag(vecdiag(e(V)))))'

Stata replies saying:
matrix not positive definite
r(506);

How can I trim the zeros from the e(b) and e(V) matrices before I
perform the commands posted by Maarten?

Many thanks again!

Ada