st: RE: how do i save the significance levels of coefficients after estimation?

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: how do i save the significance levels of coefficients after estimation?
Date   Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:13:33 +0200

Ada:
This has been asked before a number of times on the
statalist. See for instance the thread started with
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-02/msg00476.html
The corrected code of May is shown below.
HTH,
Maarten

*-----------------begin example--------------------
clear
 sysuse auto
 regress mpg len turn head gear
 qui{
 drop _all
 mat b=e(b)'
 mat se= vecdiag(cholesky(diag(vecdiag(e(V)))))'
 gen vars=""
 local names: rownames b
 tokenize `names'
 local num : word count `names'