RE: st: RE: Statistical test comparing two nonindependent variances?

From   "Anderson, Bradley J" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Statistical test comparing two nonindependent variances?
Date   Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:43:36 -0400

Thank you.  Very helpful.  I screwed up and accidently included RE in the
original subject line.

Brad Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Austin Nichols
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 12:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: RE: Statistical test comparing two nonindependent
variances?

The RE: in the subject line seems to suggest this a reply to
something, but it's not clear what...
maybe this Q was already answered, but here goes, anyway...

. help sdtest

and -findit compare variance- would find that and sbe33
    (commands implementing the Bland-Altman approach to comparing
        two or more measurement methods;  also alternative command to
        sdtest based on Pitman's method giving confidence intervals
        for variance ratios of paired data)