st: RE: R�p. : st: RE: formatting and exporting ttest results

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: R�p. : st: RE: formatting and exporting ttest results
Date   Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:09:33 +0100

If you followed this route, you would
also need to have -univar- installed.

I suspect -estout- after -regress-
can give you a competitive solution, but
I have never used it, so can't advise in
detail.

Herve STOLOWY