Re: st: Ordered Probit with Panel Data [reoprob]

From   "ALICE DOBSON" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Ordered Probit with Panel Data [reoprob]
Date   Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:15:44 -0400

Thanks Richard. I tried regoprob with the pl option. Although I do not get any error message but I also do not get any results. Should I wait for (say) more than five minutes because Stata is probably running the regression?
Best,
Alice

From: Richard Williams <[email protected]>

Will any reoprob models run? Two other ideas:

version 8.2: reoprob denentry totalpsl inctotpsl ldvolperpsl incldvolperpsl pslperixc incpslperixc c1, i(sac)

2nd idea: Install regoprob, i.e. -ssc install regoprob-. Then try

regoprob denentry totalpsl inctotpsl ldvolperpsl incldvolperpsl pslperixc incpslperixc c1, i(sac) pl

I haven't tried it, but my guess is that regoprob with the pl option produces the same results as reoprob. And, regoprob has been updated more recently.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]