Re: st: RE: povdeco - unable to retrieve disaggregated results

From   ESamman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: povdeco - unable to retrieve disaggregated results
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:12:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks very much for your reply.
yes that is the error ("if not found").
But I thought povdeco defines the global macros for
its output?