Re: st: Fixed Effect Estimation Results

From   "Joana Quina" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fixed Effect Estimation Results
Date   Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:24:29 +0100

Mark and Bill,

Thank you for your answers - they were quite helpful.  The lpop
variable does seem to be problematic. What I still have some problems
with is that excluding it actually decreases the correlation.  I have
rechecked the lpop data just to make sure there wasn't some mistake
somewhere, but it seems fine.

Thanks again,
Joana