Re: estat hettest: Breusch-Pagan Test

From   "Sergio Correia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: estat hettest: Breusch-Pagan Test
Date   Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:52:45 -0500

-ivhettest, nr2- does the same as the previous program.

As stated before, if normality does not ocurr (which is the case most
of the time), this test is better than the typical B.P. Test

Sergio