st: RE: trim spaces in postcode

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: trim spaces in postcode
Date   Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:39:41 +0100

Other posts have suggested a solution,
but note (once more) that the report
that something "is not working"
is not informative and leads nowhere.

Either you are misunderstanding something
about Paul Seed's program (not function),

or there is a bug or misfeature that deserves
correction.

Either way, no one learns anything from such
a report.

Maurizio Gibin