RE: st: RE: RE: Re: manipulating matrix elements

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Re: manipulating matrix elements
Date   Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:46:56 +0100

Thanks, Maarten. According to the published style
rules, Maarten's extra * operator should be presented
with surrounding spaces.

Steve: Now you have to make Maarten and myself co-authors
on your paper(s) from this project.

Buis, Cox and Vaisey sounds good to me. Alphabetism rules KO!

BTW, the "standardized" entropy still sounds pretty non-standard
to me, but thanks for the references.

Maarten buis

> In Nick's program replace the line
> H = sum(X :* ln(X))
> with
> H = sum(X :* ln(X))  + ln(rows(X)*cols(X))

Steve Vaisey