st: SVY and risk ratio

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: SVY and risk ratio
Date   Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:58:21 +0200

Dear statalister,
I have a data set from a household survey and would like to use survey commands
in  Stata for analysis. I'm trying to find the relationship between place of
delivery coded as (1=Health Facility 0=Other) and other explanatory variable
like age of mother, tribe. My interest is obtain risk ratios and not odds
ratios. Can anyone assist me on how to go about it.

Many thanks