From   "Zuluaga, Blanca" <Blanca.Zuluaga@econ.kuleuven.be>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: iv qreg
Date   Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:04:45 +0200

Dear Austin
Thanks a lot for your answer and the helpful references,
Blanca Zuluaga

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu]On Behalf Of Austin Nichols
Sent: vrijdag 24 maart 2006 22:47
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: iv qreg

I don't think anyone has written a program for that specific
application, but if you are thinking of writing it yourself (or
convincing someone else to do it for you), you may want to read "The
Gini Instrumental Variable, or The Double IV Estimator" by Shlomo
Yitzhaki:
http://economics.huji.ac.il/facultye/yitzhaki/gini.doc

and references, e.g.:
Abadie, Alberto, Joshua Angrist, and Guido W. Imbens (1998).
"Instrumental Variable Estimation of Quantile Treatment Effects,"
NBER, Technical Working Paper, 229.
http://papers.nber.org/papers/t0229.pdf

On 3/24/06, Zuluaga, Blanca <Blanca.Zuluaga@econ.kuleuven.be> wrote:
> Does someone know if it's possible to run QUANTILE REGRESSIONS using INSTRUMENTAL VARIABLES in Stata?
> I checked the 'help' but it doesn't show the option. Hopefully it has it but I couldn't find it.

© Copyright 1996–2020 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index