Re: st: Mata function stata() within program

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mata function stata() within program
Date   Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:06:47 +0100

Many thanks for this. I will carefully look at it. It seems that this will
make the program much faster, which would be _very_ important. The snippet
will often run more than a million times ...

+49 (030) 25491-361