Re: Re: st: Problem with -graph use- and earlier graph versions

Subject   Re: Re: st: Problem with -graph use- and earlier graph versions
Date   Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:11:38 -0500

Who is this Clive Nichols character (must have been an off-list suggestion)?
Read
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?gph+files
for ideas on some detective work that might possibly be productive.