st: RE: Life Tables for Survival Analysis

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Life Tables for Survival Analysis
Date   Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:34:35 -0600

One way would be to save the life table and then use -twoway connect- with
the line patterns you want.

For example:

tempfile rats
use http://www.stata-press.com/data/r9/rat.dta,clear
ltable t d, by(gr) over saving(`rats')  notable
use `rats',clear
twoway connect sur t1 if gr == 1 , lc(gs1) lp(dash) mcolor(gs1) ///
|| conn sur t1 if gr == 2, lc(gs12)  mcolor(gs12)

Scott