Re: st: qvf command for count data

Subject   Re: st: qvf command for count data
Date   Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:30:57 -0500

Hence, follow Statalist practice, and use an example that anyone can
duplicate on their own machine.  As for the command syntax, the
excerpted bit from my reply addressed that question: qvf wants a list
of instruments (included and excluded, i.e. every RHS variable except
the endogenous one).  But I still recommend -ivreg2- for the reasons
stated.