Re: st: Partial Relation in Fixed Effects Estimation

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Partial Relation in Fixed Effects Estimation
Date   Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:34:28 -0500

Something like what you want probably can be found using a regression diagnostic called "acprplot" or one of its counterparts (see the chapter on regression diagnostics in the manual or the help files). Generate the dummies for your cases and then put them an OLS model along with your other explanatory variables. Then use this or one of the other diagnostic graphics that show the independent relationship between a particular explanatory variable and the dependent variable.

Dave Jacobs