st: Stat Talk #7 Available, Mplus 4 Available

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stat Talk #7 Available, Mplus 4 Available
Date   Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:19:00 -0800

Greetings

  We would like to let you know that episode number 7 of our podcast
StatTalk is available for download and listening. The topics include
Mplus version 4, Data Analysis Examples, the ups and downs of pointing
and clicking, and an interview with Maarten Buis (a frequent Statalist
contributor).  You can visit http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stattalk/ for
more information to listen to it.

Happy computing!

Michael Mitchell