Re: st: Are you a Bayesians?

From   Paul Millar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Are you a Bayesians?
Date   Tue, 07 Mar 2006 20:35:54 -0700

In the past I have used R or Winbugs for Bayesian problems. I agree Stata could be better equipped for this approach. In fact, I don't think Bayesian approaches will, despite their power compared to frequentist techniques, get into the mainstream until people develop routines for packages like Stata that make it easy for the researcher to take advantage of.

- Paul Millar