st: Non standard commands and statsby

From   Rory Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Non standard commands and statsby
Date   Tue, 07 Mar 2006 14:14:42 +1100

I wish to use statsby in conjuction with xtmixed.

I am unable to and I guess it is because of the "non-standard"
command structure of xtmixed, in particular the use of : in
the xtmixed syntax.

Has anyone encountered this problem and found a solution? Will
I need to resort to writing my own "statsby" ado file?

Rory

--
Rory Wolfe
Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine