Re: Re: st: Total Least Squares Regression, anyone

From   "Anders Alexandersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Total Least Squares Regression, anyone
Date   Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:32:21 -0500

For a graphical approach to total least squares regression, Tero might
find my program -ellip- helpful. At least it will give the orthogonal
regression slope and can handle different error variance ratios. I'm
not aware of a Stata command for estimating total least squares
regression models.

Anders Alexandersson

Tero Kivel wrote:
"The data [...] should be analysed using the method of Total Least
Squares Regression, and the slope of the regression, the offset of the
regression and the standard deviation
of the regression should be made available."