Re: Re: st: Total Least Squares Regression, anyone

From   Johan Hellstr�m <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Total Least Squares Regression, anyone
Date   Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:52:45 +0100

Dear Tero,

I might have misunderstood your problem, but I think you could use the Stata
command for errors-in-variables regression, eivreg, so solve your problem.

Best regards,

Johan Hellstr�m