st: multiple (overlaid) serrbar charts

From   "Richard Palmer-Jones" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multiple (overlaid) serrbar charts
Date   Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:46:00 +0500

Dear Readers,

I am sure I have missed something, but I cannot work this out. I would
like to overlay means and cis of several variables against (for
example) time. Serrbar alows only one variable. twoway line or scatter
and rcap can be overlaid for each variable and combined in the same
graph but in the legend I get two entries for each varaible and I
cannot get rid of one of them.

Thanks in advance

Richard