st: tabodds command with 'if' option

From   Sean Shu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: tabodds command with 'if' option
Date   Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:20:32 -0500

Hi there,

I have a cross-sectional time series dataset. I want to find whether any trend is presented over the years for different categories. So I used tabodds command. But I want to apply the command for different category seperately. so I write the command syntax over the dataset attached:

> tabodds case year [fweight=freq][if cat = 1]
> tabodds case year [fweight=freq][if cat = 2]
> tabodds case year [fweight=freq][if cat = 5]

Can you tell what's wrong with it? and Do I need write syntax to loop the tabodds five time?

Thank you very much!

Sean Shu
HKPR District Public Health Unit
Ontario, Canada