Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Re: assigning household characteristicsto an individual with missing values

From   "Ms. Marilyn Ibarra" <ibarra@uga.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: assigning household characteristicsto an individual with missing values
Date   Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:50:37 -0500

Hi Rafa,

Thank you, I would appreciate any input.   I have never had
to create my own household characteristics and it becoming
more tedious than I imagined.

Thanks again, it is very kind of you to offer.

Regards,
Marilyn.

Ms. Marilyn Ibarra
University of Georgia
Economics Department
503 Brooks Hall

© Copyright 1996–2020 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index