RE: st: fixed effects with clustering when the number of levels of variable to be absorbed exceeds number of clusters

Subject   RE: st: fixed effects with clustering when the number of levels of variable to be absorbed exceeds number of clusters
Date   Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:56:34 -0000

Daniel,

To be honest, I'm not sure about the answer to your question.

Rather than me hazarding a guess, maybe someone else on the list would
like to take a stab at it...?

--Mark