Re: st: Re: Troubles with iODBC on Linux

From   Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Troubles with iODBC on Linux
Date   Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:36:31 +0200

It works for remote connection now!
I just update to new iODBC (3.52.4).
Keep MyODBC 2.5.
And remove the line socket on a remote connection.

Cheers
Caveman