Re: RE: st: behavior of -areg-

From   "Radu Ban" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: behavior of -areg-
Date   Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:09:39 -0500

Dear Rich,

Thanks a lot for taking your time to help out. This is certainly very
good to know.
I also noticed that -xtreg, fe- does not have the same problem as
-areg-, i.e. with -xtreg, fe-, the same collinear variable drops out.
Does -xtreg, fe- use a different precision?

Thanks again,
-Radu