Re: st: Encode/destring

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Encode/destring
Date   Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:54:13 +0900

Giorgia Maffini wrote:

Thank you very much.
It worked well!

I'm not sure whether that particular technique is in a FAQ somewhere, but I
know that it and other handy basic data management techniques are covered in
StataCorp's NetCourses.  Pardon the plug, but if you haven't already looked
into the on-line courses, and if you're going to use Stata in a research
project, regardless of whether for graduate studies or afterward, then the
investment would likely pay off reasonably quickly.  They're offered
periodically throughout the year, and I think that another round of them is
coming up soon.

Joseph Coveney