RE: st: Suggestion for the next version of -sjlatex-

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Suggestion for the next version of -sjlatex-
Date   Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:00:50 -0000

PS for what it's worth, another minor improvement (as I see it) to the
default main.tex is to add a line reading

\vfill\eject

just before the line reading

\end{document}

because, that way, the page count at the beginning the pre-publication
draft will also be consistent with the number of pages actually present
in the draft.

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
POSTAL ADDRESS:
National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College London
St Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
STREET ADDRESS:
National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College London
47 Praed Street
Paddington
London W1 1NR
TELEPHONE: (+44) 020 7594 0939