Re: st: "r(2000) sometimes, but the data are always the same" -- it was not a question about capture.

Subject   Re: st: "r(2000) sometimes, but the data are always the same" -- it was not a question about capture.
Date   Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:55:46 -0500

I'm sorry if my reply sounded harsher than I intended--I meant to
admonish, not scourge.  My guess is that your problem lies in
model6p_lf.ado (perhaps you are generating a random number, which
would have a different distribution every time).