Re: st: Large data file problem, perhaps

From   David Bell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Large data file problem, perhaps
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:13:17 -0600

Thank you to Austin and Richard. It was indeed a variable named "in" that was the culprit. I was not successful in parsing the error message.

Dave Bell