Re: st: RE: how to select observations from a unbalanced panel data?

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: how to select observations from a unbalanced panel data?
Date   Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:22:58 -0300 (ART)

I think I have a question relationated with this
I have a panel dataset of 24 countries with observations that go from 1960
from 2000
I need a panel only with mean values in periods of 5 years. So for each
variable I have to consider a group of 5 years and take its mean value.
The years variable should be reduced to eight periods

How can I do it?

Thanks a lot

Ines