Re: st: RE : Confirmatory factor analysis

Subject   Re: st: RE : Confirmatory factor analysis
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:59:23 -0600

I have a very basic program that fits a single factor CFA model. No
correlated measurement error, but probability weights are allowed. No
fit indices, either.

net from http://www.missouri.edu/~kolenikovs/stata
net d cfa1

I was too lazy to write a help file, and I will be re-developing it
with Mata, anyway.

On 12/23/05, "Laplante, Beno�t" <[email protected]> wrote:
> -gllamm-
>
> Beno�t Laplante, professeur
> Universit� du Qu�bec
> Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique
> Urbanisation, Culture et Soci�t�
> http://www.inrs-ucs.uquebec.ca/default.asp?p=lapl <http://www.inrs-ucs.uquebec.ca/default.asp?p=lapl>
>
> ________________________________
>
> De: [email protected] de la part de David Krackhardt
> Date: ven. 2005-12-23 14:38
> �: [email protected]
> Objet : st: Confirmatory factor analysis
>

> It seems that Stata itself does not contain a confirmatory factor analysis
> option.  Is there a supplemental program/routine that anyone has written or
> seen that can perform a confirmatory factor analysis?
>
> -David
>
> --------------
> David Krackhardt, Professor of Organizations, editor of JoSS
> Heinz School of Public Policy and Management, and
>      The Tepper School of Business
> Carnegie Mellon University
> Pittsburgh, PA 15213
> 412-268-4758