Re: st: dynamic probit

From   austin nichols <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: dynamic probit
Date   Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:28:06 -0500

see

Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. "Simple Solutions to the Initial Conditions
Problem in Dynamic, Nonlinear Panel Data Models with Unobserved
Effects." Journal of Applied Econometrics, Vol. 20, No. 1, 2005, pp.
39-54.

for a useful discussion, and an example of his approach where he
indicates that a dynamic probit with an additive unobserved effect
inside the CDF can be estimated using "standard random effects probit
software," e.g. -xtprobit, re- in Stata9.