st: GMM

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   "Shakill Hassan" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: GMM
Date   Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:04:34 -0500

There is no general GMM procedure in Stata, although there are certainly other procedures (e.g., xtabond, xtabond2) which implement a GMM estimator.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html