RE: st: RE: constructing standard errors for the product of two estimates

From   "Jann Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: constructing standard errors for the product of two estimates
Date   Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:47:39 +0100

Yes, Marcello is absolutely right. This is what I meant.
Excuse me for being sloppy.
ben