Re: st: xt for multinomial logit???

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: xt for multinomial logit???
Date   Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:47:56 +0900

Mike Murakami wrote:

I'm working with panel data and would like to use a dependent nominal
variable with three or four categories rather than just two (for which,
xtlogit seems like the appropriate command).  Does anyone know if there is
such a thing as multinomial logit for panel data, and if it can be
implemented in Stata?  I have looked in many places with no success.  Thanks
a ton!

Would -gllamm- give you what you're looking for?  Type:

findit gllamm

on the command line in Stata to find out more.

Joseph Coveney