st: RE: View textfile within results window

From   "Ronnie Babigumira" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: View textfile within results window
Date   Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:41:30 +0100

Thomas....Yes...thats is exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks

>>> [email protected] 11/29/05 5:51 pm >>>

> Ronnie Babigumira
> Once upon a time I knew a nifty command that allowed me to
> quickly view text files within stata's results window. Does
> anyone know what I am talking about (and it is not .view as
> this gives a pop up window)

Try -type <filename>-

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any
attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-
public information. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from
your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended
recipients
is not authorized and may be unlawful.