Re: st: RE: RE: generating a new variable with the egen command

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected], Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: generating a new variable with the egen command
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:43:15 +0100

Thank you very much for all your answers!
Best
Mariarosaria