Re: st: Re: generating a new variable with the egen command

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: generating a new variable with the egen command
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:35:47 +0100

thank you Rodrigo for your prompt answer!
I've tried your way, and it is better: now the sum is precise in most of the
cases, but still for some observations I obtain the rounded numbers, how weird!

thank you again
Mariarosaria