st: RE: Axis's limits when one var has missing when other is max

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Axis's limits when one var has missing when other is max
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:59:38 -0600

This was brought up in May 2005 by David Airey <[email protected]>
  (http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-05/msg00093.html)

Included in this thread was a reply by Vince Wiggins <[email protected]>
(http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-05/msg00143.html)

Scott