Re: st: binary endogenous variable with panel data (call for GMM)

From   Robert Duval <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: binary endogenous variable with panel data (call for GMM)
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:53:31 -0500

I want to join the call for a GMM routine in Stata... this is a big
gap from other software (e.g. LIMDEP). Models like Chamberlain's
approach to panel data are not easy to estimate because of this... The
econometrics literature has shifted in the last years away from ML and
is moving towards methods with less assumptions, among which GMM.
Hopefully Stata won't lag behind on this.

robert