st: SSC archive: large file difficulties

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: SSC archive: large file difficulties
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:40:55 -0500

We are experiencing some technical difficulties in serving fairly large source files (e.g. ivreg2.ado, outreg2.ado) following a server software upgrade today. I hope that we can get the problem straightened out within 24 hours. This turns out to be a known bug in the version of Apache2 we're using, and it's just a matter of getting the right version compiled and installed in its place.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Packages with shorter .ado routines should not have difficulty.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

*
* For searches and help try: