RE: st: RE: graph bar labels

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: graph bar labels
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:51:26 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Nick. Actualy what I was trying to do is
very simple (I thought).

Useing the auto data. I collapse to get percentages
and totals by -rep78- using:

.collapse (mean)  percent=foreign (count)
total=foreign,by(rep78)

This yields:

        rep78   percent     total
  1.        1         0         2
  2.        2         0         8
  3.        3        .1        30
  4.        4        .5        18
  5.        5   .818182        11
  6.        .        .2         5

Note that these are the six bars to be plotted.
(actualy only 5)

I can graph using:

. graph bar  percent, over( rep78)

But I want the variable -total- on on top of each
graph.

Ricardo.

http://farechase.yahoo.com