Re: st: Please help me (urgent)

Subject   Re: st: Please help me (urgent)
Date   Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:38:06 -0500

At 04:39 PM 11/8/2005, Recai Aydin wrote:
Hi�

I am new and I am trying to run a stepwise estimation. I want the program to work step by step adding each variable one by one in the order of importance. I checked Stata help. But (sw) is not working as I want.
Please write to me if you can help: <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]

Ricky
That is awfully vague Ricky. I suggest you include the commands and output you are getting and explain what you think is wrong about it. otherwise all anybody can do is tell you to read the manual or help file again.

A more descriptive subject line would also help. And, use of the word "urgent" in subjects is discouraged and tends to have the opposite of the desired effect. Clear statements of the problem generally get pretty quick feedback here.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]