Re: st: RE: How to roll up data with a time window and condition

From   "Eric G. Wruck" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to roll up data with a time window and condition
Date   Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:52:29 -0500

Pretty slick -- should the version statement still refer to Stata 8?

Thanks,

EGW